Greg du Toit
From the Field
Africa Photo Workshop
African Wildlife Photos for Sale
Open Edition Print Details on this page (for limited edition print details click here)
Greg du Toit is an internationally acclaimed fine art nature photographer who has exhibited his work from New York to Singapore. His National Geographic exhibit titled 'Africa' sold out in London recently and now you can purchase your hand-autographed 'art in nature' prints, quickly and easily, through secure payment with PayPal.
|Learn more about what makes a Greg du Toit fine art print so special:|
- All Greg du Toit fine art wildlife photography is a representation of a real life scene as captured in-camera. The original photographs have not been digitally manipulated in the post processing stage and all depicted wildlife is carrying out a wild and free existence.
- Every Greg du Toit print in this unique fine art portfolio is hand-autographed by the photographer.
- All prints are printed on archival fine art paper or canvas, which means your print will hold its true form and colour. Further to this, German imported 'Hahnemuhle Fine Art Protective Spray' is applied to all canvases and matte finish prints, which adds extra longevity. This allows you to display your print with freedom, as you do not need to be concerned about where you hang it, as even in sunlight, your archival print will stand the test of time.
- Fine art printing is an art form in itself, and every image is expertly sharpened and skillfully prepared by the photographer himself, before being professionally printed by a fine art publishing house and using the Giclee print making process. This exacting process yields a continuous tone and produces prints rich in colour with a flawless velvety texture. I believe in the superior quality of my prints and as such, I offer a 14 day (from shipping date) full refund - if you are not entirely satisfied with your prints.
- The finished product renders a vibrant and life-like.
Information pertaining to the purchase of your African wildlife photos:
Canvas or Paper:
- You can choose whether you would like your fine art print to be on paper or on canvas? Wildlife prints on canvas or 'wildlife canvas art' is becoming increasingly popular, as the finished product resembles a vivid painting, which can be framed as such, or stretched over an internal wooden frame and then hung straight onto your wall. Your print will be printed on archival 100% cotton, 360gsm imported German Berger artist's canvas. This all natural canvas is world renowned for art reproduction, whereby it is used to create vibrant and contrasty canvas prints that are guaranteed to be a talking point! In my shop, if you click on 'canvas size', you are ordering a canvas print (see prices at bottom).
- If you prefer your fine art print to be on paper then click on 'Paper Size' in my shop. You can select between two paper choices. This is purely a matter of personal preference and both papers retail at the same price:
- Ultra Realistic Litho 270gsm matte finish: Your collectors' print resembles the finish of a painting and does not have a shiny surface.
- Epson Premium 250gsm semi-gloss finish: Your collectors' print has the traditional sheen associated with photographs.
- If you are uncertain or do not specify on your paypal order, I will select the best paper type for your prints.
Shipping and Delivery:
- Shipping is performed with a reputable international courier company (DHL), and the prices do not include the shipping. A standard shipping fee of $40 will be charged per local South African order. For international orders, once I have weighed your order, I will contact you with an exact shipping fee that will depend on the address of delivery. I will charge you that fee, less the standard $40, and you can make the additional payment through paypal also.
- Delivery of your African wildlife art prints will take at least one week. If I am away on assignment, as soon as I have email connectivity, I will be in touch to notify you of the shipping date.
- Prints are shipped unframed and are not matted or mounted. Canvas art prints are also shipped rolled.
- Each fine art wildlife print or photo canvas includes in the size, a white and signed border. Therefore, the size listed below refers to the longest side of the finished product. I do not standardize the width of my prints for creativity and compositional reasons, so if you require a specific width, then please drop me a note in paypal when you place your order.
- All prints are charged in US dollars.
- If you already have a frame in mind, please send me the exact frame dimensions. You can contact me here, or add a note in Paypal, when you place your order. We can customize the print to any size that you prefer and you will be charged the closest size, as listed, to your frames dimensions.
- See sizes and costing below.
Costs and Sizes:Price list for African wildlife fine art prints on paper:
Price list for canvas art:
- A0 (longest side 47 or 119,38 cm): $480
- A1 (longest side 33 or 83,82 cm): $312
- A2 (longest side 23 or 58,42cm): $230
- A3 (longest side 17 " or 43,18cm): $155
- A0 (longest side 47 or 119,38cm): $640
- A1 (longest side 33 or 83,82cm): $400
- A2 (longest side 23 or 58,42cm): $285
- A3 (longest side 17" or 43,18cm): $195
If you are a collector and wanting to own an original hand-autographed piece of authentic 'Africa Photographic Art' or a collectors' 'African Wildlife Canvas' of just 1/50 or a 1/1 worldwide, then please see my limited edition photographic prints page...
Prints and conditions are subject to possible change without prior notice.